Search This Blog

Tuesday

Masquerade - The Disguise



Hello Dearies....

Today I share this canvas for the DT call with Words & Paintery Blog and May month challenge.

I have used an altered canvas with Prima Heavy Blackgesso, Prma Patina Pastes, Prima stencil, Lindy's Gold Moon Shadow Mist Spray, Creative embellishments Chippies, Mudra Golden Sequences, Prima Mulberry Leaves, Handmade foam roses, Mulberry Daisies and tiny roses,Flower sequences in my statsh, few feathers to go with my focal image, Lindy's EP - Teal, Gold and Green for embossing.

I wanted to show the Patina colours on a different take instead of the way old altered tins, hardware and stuff.  I wanted to showcase a LO with Patina and how effective and different it looks when created with a bit of creativity.......so this is what I came up with.  

Few close up shots.....







Sharing my work with


-----current challenge----

May_MIP


Web shop

Hope you all like what I shared here.

Will join you guys next month with more projects.

Stay Blessed!!  Cheers!!


Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment